Anonymous User wrote:Hmm.. I really want this internship but I haven't heard back from Harvard yet (held). Is it worth depositing at Columbia now? I'd hate to lose my deposit if (a miracle happens and) HLS comes through. Thoughts?
Call them/email your interviewer and let them know about this, asap.
They're not going to give you an acceptance until you deposit. However, if they see that you're going to deposit at CLS, but might pick HLS instead, they could "accept you" in their records and wait to extend you the invitation until you deposit at Harvard. In other words, if you communicate this with them, it might not affect your chances of getting in at all (by waiting too long to deposit).