ksimon2007 wrote:tkgrrett wrote:I just had to turn down a job for this program.. Im now really, really hoping I get it or else I am really going to feel like an idiot.
Where were you going to work? No specifics necessary, but I am thinking about what to do this summer in the likely event that this program doesn't work.
The job I just turned down wouldve had me working for my local city government helping run a program for the local school system that helped high schoolers with summer job hunting, tutoring, interview skills, etc.
One of the companies I have interned for has told me that they may be able to give me a position this summer if I am still around but budgets arent completely set right now so I cant officially be offered until like April so that could still fall through.
Hopefully my financial aid process goes smoothly and I can send in an enrollment form in March and get the SEO decision with time to still consider summer offers.