RealTalk wrote:kinch wrote:RealTalk wrote:hey guys i have a question
i've already interviewed with them and have been accepted to Columbia. i'm gonna go there unless I get accepted to HYS who i haven't heard from yet
can I just fax SEO my deposit form to Columbia w/o really sending my deposit to CLS yet?
I just don't wanna lose a chance at SEO waiting for HYS to respond?
any advice on this dilemma?
I don't think this is a good idea...
yeah I didn't either which is why I wanted to hear from other people
I don't think my chances at HYS are any good but then again I don't wanna lose out on them by committing early to CLS
does anyone know if there is anyway you can commit to a school like Columbia w/o sending the deposit.....lets say for example you can't pay the $500 due to financial issues?
If you are that anxious about "losing your spot" just deposit at CLS. I don't think they require you to withdraw from schools you haven't heard from yet. If you get into HYS then you lose 500 bucks