Kansas City Plaintiffs' Firms

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Kansas City Plaintiffs' Firms

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:27 am

Currently in biglaw in Cali and my spouse has ties to the KC area. We are thinking about moving to KC, where I would like to join a smaller plaintiffs firm. However, it's tough to learn a lot about plaintiffs' practices online, and I'm trying to use every resource I can... So, can anyone tell me about the general reputation of the following firms? Anyone know anyone who works at these firms?

- German May
- Robb & Robb
- Davis Bethune & Jones
- Langdon & Emison

Would appreciate any insight on this. Thanks!

TatteredDignity

Gold

Re: Kansas City Plaintiffs' Firms

Postby TatteredDignity » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:31 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Currently in biglaw in Cali and my spouse has ties to the KC area. We are thinking about moving to KC, where I would like to join a smaller plaintiffs firm. However, it's tough to learn a lot about plaintiffs' practices online, and I'm trying to use every resource I can... So, can anyone tell me about the general reputation of the following firms? Anyone know anyone who works at these firms?

- German May
- Robb & Robb
- Davis Bethune & Jones
- Langdon & Emison

Would appreciate any insight on this. Thanks!

German May and R and R are very different firms. Think sophisticated class action work (securities) for GM, vs. high profile personal injury stuff for R.R. I don’t know the other two firms.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:45 pm

Diff anon, similarly situated. Any other insight on these firms/this topic?

desiballa21

Bronze

Postby desiballa21 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:43 pm

KC has some good shops. Steuve is baller, getting v big cases. Wagstaff also has a great rep.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:05 pm

Bump

Return to “Legal Employment?