Reichman Jorgensen

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Reichman Jorgensen

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:41 pm

Does anyone have any information about Reichman Jorgensen beyond what is on their website? I.e. salary, bonuses, hours expectations for associates? On paper it seems like an interesting place if you can get hired.

Anonymous User

Re: Reichman Jorgensen

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:10 am

Also interested in this. The recruiter emails have been fast and furious lately — unless there is another firm out there marketing itself as trial-heavy, started by biglaw expats including a SCOTUS clerk, IP-focused, above market, no billable hours, full-time remote OK. If there is another such firm, I would love to know!

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:36 pm

Bump. I guess it's a small firm, but I am surprised there is no info about salary, bonuses, etc.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:13 pm

I interviewed there recently. It's essentially McKool Smith's former SV office with some new partners being brought in around the country. Really well-credentialed lawyers. Work seems to be about 50/50 patent and commercial. I don't know what the pay is exactly, but it seems to be market + above market bonuses, and was told there's an eat-what-you-kill compensation structure if you can bring in work. It's market for SAs. No billable hours but it seemed like people work hard, with the important caveat that there's no face time requirement so can work from home and if you do go into the office there's no need to drive through traffic etc.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:51 pm

Can definitively confirm significantly above market BASE as well.

Return to “Legal Employment?