Vandy OCI/Job Fair 2019

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 337370
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Vandy OCI/Job Fair 2019

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:06 am

Has anyone heard from firms for the job fair/been notified by career services to start booking hotels?

Anonymous User
Posts: 337370
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Vandy OCI/Job Fair 2019

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:33 pm

I know that all dc job fair interviews have gone out, and most of the ny firms as well!

Anonymous User
Posts: 337370
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Vandy OCI/Job Fair 2019

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:41 am

Has anyone received Norton Rose Fulbright callbacks from the NYC job fair last Tuesday?

Anonymous User
Posts: 337370
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Vandy OCI/Job Fair 2019

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:20 pm

has anyone gotten any callbacks from OCI yet?

Anonymous User
Posts: 337370
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Vandy OCI/Job Fair 2019

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:21 pm

Anonymous User wrote:has anyone gotten any callbacks from OCI yet?

I personally have not

Anonymooze1

New
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:22 pm

Re: Vandy OCI/Job Fair 2019

Postby Anonymooze1 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:51 pm

I’ve received two CBs from Vandy OCI so far. Anyone else have any movement yet?

Anonymous User
Posts: 337370
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Vandy OCI/Job Fair 2019

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:51 pm

Anonymooze1 wrote:I’ve received two CBs from Vandy OCI so far. Anyone else have any movement yet?

About how soon after your interviews did they notify you?

Anonymous User
Posts: 337370
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Vandy OCI/Job Fair 2019

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:41 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymooze1 wrote:I’ve received two CBs from Vandy OCI so far. Anyone else have any movement yet?

About how soon after your interviews did they notify you?


4 days and 8 days...hopefully more to come! Has anyone else had any luck?

Anonymous User
Posts: 337370
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Vandy OCI/Job Fair 2019

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:37 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymooze1 wrote:I’ve received two CBs from Vandy OCI so far. Anyone else have any movement yet?

About how soon after your interviews did they notify you?


4 days and 8 days...hopefully more to come! Has anyone else had any luck?


I've gotten 3 CBs from OCI - did much better at the job fairs. All CB offers came within 1-3 days of the screener, so I'm guessing I'm tapped out at this point.



Return to “Legal Employment?

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.