NJ Firms

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
jk82

New

NJ Firms

Postby jk82 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:37 pm

I am a part-time student preparing for OCI, hoping to land a Summer Associate position at an NJ firm and had a few questions. When do the larger NJ firms typically hold callbacks? Is the timing generally flexible? I currently work full-time so I am trying to plan some vacation time in advance to attend callbacks, but am not sure if it's possible to plan in advance or if I'll have to take days off here and there if and when I get callbacks.

I have also read that Lowenstein Sandler, in particular, has, in the past, interviewed some candidates prior to OCI. Has anyone had experience with this? Lowenstein interviews at my school so I was wondering if it is worth applying directly or if I should just wait to apply through OCI.

Thanks in advance for any insight anyone can offer.

Return to “Legal Employment�