Hunton Andrews Kurth Capital Markets Interviews

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 340137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Hunton Andrews Kurth Capital Markets Interviews

Postby Anonymous User » Tue May 14, 2019 3:01 pm

Has anyone that has interviewed recently with HAK for an entry level capital markets position heard anything back yet?

Anonymous User
Posts: 340137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Hunton Andrews Kurth Capital Markets Interviews

Postby Anonymous User » Sun May 26, 2019 11:14 am

Interviewed this last week for DC. Haven’t heard back yet. Anyone else?

Anonymous User
Posts: 340137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Hunton Andrews Kurth Capital Markets Interviews

Postby Anonymous User » Tue May 28, 2019 2:49 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Interviewed this last week for DC. Haven’t heard back yet. Anyone else?

Haven't heard anything. Did they give you a time frame of when to expect to hear back by, or did they tell you how many people they're interviewing?

Anonymous User
Posts: 340137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Hunton Andrews Kurth Capital Markets Interviews

Postby Anonymous User » Wed May 29, 2019 12:47 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Interviewed this last week for DC. Haven’t heard back yet. Anyone else?

Haven't heard anything. Did they give you a time frame of when to expect to hear back by, or did they tell you how many people they're interviewing?


I heard anywhere form 2-3 weeks. No word on how many others would be interviewed though. I suspect not too many but that is just a guess.

Anonymous User
Posts: 340137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Hunton Andrews Kurth Capital Markets Interviews

Postby Anonymous User » Wed May 29, 2019 12:59 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Interviewed this last week for DC. Haven’t heard back yet. Anyone else?

Haven't heard anything. Did they give you a time frame of when to expect to hear back by, or did they tell you how many people they're interviewing?


I heard anywhere form 2-3 weeks. No word on how many others would be interviewed though. I suspect not too many but that is just a guess.

Likewise. Guess we'll just wait and see. I'll update this post if I hear anything.

Anonymous User
Posts: 340137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Hunton Andrews Kurth Capital Markets Interviews

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:53 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Bump.

Nothing yet

Anonymous User
Posts: 340137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Hunton Andrews Kurth Capital Markets Interviews

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:43 pm

Heard back via snail mail of all things - rejected. Congrats to all who got acceptances (I'd imagine they've gone out at this point).

Anonymous User
Posts: 340137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Hunton Andrews Kurth Capital Markets Interviews

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:40 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Heard back via snail mail of all things - rejected. Congrats to all who got acceptances (I'd imagine they've gone out at this point).


Sorry to hear that. Which office did you hear back from?

Anonymous User
Posts: 340137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Hunton Andrews Kurth Capital Markets Interviews

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:08 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Heard back via snail mail of all things - rejected. Congrats to all who got acceptances (I'd imagine they've gone out at this point).


Sorry to hear that. Which office did you hear back from?

DC. That said, during my interview they seemed to be specific that they're considering all offices at once. So if DC offers/rejections have gone out, I'd expect they have for VA and NY as well.

Anonymous User
Posts: 340137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Hunton Andrews Kurth Capital Markets Interviews

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:12 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Heard back via snail mail of all things - rejected. Congrats to all who got acceptances (I'd imagine they've gone out at this point).


Sorry to hear that. Which office did you hear back from?

DC. That said, during my interview they seemed to be specific that they're considering all offices at once. So if DC offers/rejections have gone out, I'd expect they have for VA and NY as well.


if you don't mind me asking, how long ago was your interview? did you only do a screener interview?

Anonymous User
Posts: 340137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Hunton Andrews Kurth Capital Markets Interviews

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:08 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Heard back via snail mail of all things - rejected. Congrats to all who got acceptances (I'd imagine they've gone out at this point).


Sorry to hear that. Which office did you hear back from?

DC. That said, during my interview they seemed to be specific that they're considering all offices at once. So if DC offers/rejections have gone out, I'd expect they have for VA and NY as well.


if you don't mind me asking, how long ago was your interview? did you only do a screener interview?


My interview was towards the beginning of May They told me they were only planning on interviewing 5-6 people (including me) and that interviews would be taking place during the week I interviewed and then the week after. It seems that later wasn’t the case in the end, as they were still interviewing people at least until the 3rd week after my interview.

I didn’t have any screener—straight to a full interview with 3 partners from various offices.

Based on all that, I’d guess that if you haven’t heard back by now then it’s probably bad news in your mailbox

Anonymous User
Posts: 340137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Hunton Andrews Kurth Capital Markets Interviews

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:58 pm

Has anyone gotten an offer?

Anonymous User
Posts: 340137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Hunton Andrews Kurth Capital Markets Interviews

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:52 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Heard back via snail mail of all things - rejected. Congrats to all who got acceptances (I'd imagine they've gone out at this point).


Sorry to hear that. Which office did you hear back from?

DC. That said, during my interview they seemed to be specific that they're considering all offices at once. So if DC offers/rejections have gone out, I'd expect they have for VA and NY as well.


if you don't mind me asking, how long ago was your interview? did you only do a screener interview?


My interview was towards the beginning of May They told me they were only planning on interviewing 5-6 people (including me) and that interviews would be taking place during the week I interviewed and then the week after. It seems that later wasn’t the case in the end, as they were still interviewing people at least until the 3rd week after my interview.

I didn’t have any screener—straight to a full interview with 3 partners from various offices.

Based on all that, I’d guess that if you haven’t heard back by now then it’s probably bad news in your mailbox


Bump. Still havent heard anything. Recruiter said they're still interviewing.

Anonymous User
Posts: 340137
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Hunton Andrews Kurth Capital Markets Interviews

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:31 am

Has anyone heard from the NY office specifically ? I got asked to send my availability for a screening interview two weeks ago but haven’t heard back with a official interview date.



Return to “Legal Employment?

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.