Hueston Hennigan Prognosis

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Hueston Hennigan Prognosis

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:41 pm

As someone interested in the Los Angeles litigation boutique market, I've been following HH over the last two years. Everything I've heard is very positive. But Alex Romain just left for Irell, and there seem to have been a handful of other recent associate departures. Does anyone have a sense of whether this is just normal growing pain for a new firm -- which admittedly still has several of the top trial attorneys in LA -- or is it an indication that the original plan for HH isn't working out?

Anonymous User

Re: Hueston Hennigan Prognosis

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:42 am

Just one data point but a friend of mine that left recently was extremely busy and left for exactly that reason.

ElegantRingC

New

Re: Hueston Hennigan Prognosis

Postby ElegantRingC » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:20 pm

I know several people at Hueston Hennigan and haven't heard of anything out of the ordinary happening there with year-end departures and Alex Romain leaving. My understanding is the firm is very busy and they continue to have a great variety of litigation matters. It's definitely not a lifestyle type firm, but I don't think they position themselves that way either.

Return to “Legal Employment�