Philly/DE Biglaw/Midlaw Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Philly/DE Biglaw/Midlaw

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:45 am

Anyone know if any firms with a strong corporate group in Philadelphia/Delaware are still actively hiring SA's? Looking to go the transactional route, but I know a SA is just diving into any and all assignments you get. MMing hasn't proved effective, but reaching out to specific people at specific firms has been working. Wondering what firms I should be targeting at this point.

Anonymous User

Re: Philly/DE Biglaw/Midlaw

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:16 pm

can't help but also curious.

Anonymous User

Re: Philly/DE Biglaw/Midlaw

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:13 am

Anonymous User wrote:Anyone know if any firms with a strong corporate group in Philadelphia/Delaware are still actively hiring SA's? Looking to go the transactional route, but I know a SA is just diving into any and all assignments you get. MMing hasn't proved effective, but reaching out to specific people at specific firms has been working. Wondering what firms I should be targeting at this point.
It's my impression from doing OCI at a local school that most of the hiring for Philly and probably for Wilmington is wrapping up for Biglaw. I don't know about Midlaw, but that may want to be where you focus.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”