Parker + Lynch? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Parker + Lynch?

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:04 pm

Anyone ever had experience working with Parker + Lynch? Their recruiters seem to be everywhere and posting about all these allegedly unposted positions all the time.

Anonymous User

Re: Parker + Lynch?

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:29 pm

I've had two successful placements with them. Some of their people are better than others, but the ones I used were quite good.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:51 pm

I’ve had a pretty good experience with them thus far. I’m sure like the above poster said, some are better than others.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:36 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I’ve had a pretty good experience with them thus far. I’m sure like the above poster said, some are better than others.
How did you go about identifying the better ones?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:15 pm

It’s really hit or miss. Don’t really know unless you get referred by someone you know

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:10 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I’ve had a pretty good experience with them thus far. I’m sure like the above poster said, some are better than others.
How did you go about identifying the better ones?
I just got lucky, I could tell our guy was good after an initial conversation. You just need to ask the right questions. I’d start by making sure that your recruiter just submits you to one firm and then asked for feedback. If the recruiter gives feedback then you know he/she is actually talking to partners at the firms. If you feel that your recruiter is actually talking tomoartners then give the recruiter permission to apply more broudly.

I got burned because I pre-approved firms for another search agency to submit me to, but they weren’t actually talking to the partners at the firms.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”