Moving to Austin- Job search help Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
northwood

Platinum

Moving to Austin- Job search help

Post by northwood » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:04 pm

I’m seriously contemplating moving to Austin, Texas for family reasons. I’m admitted in NY and have been practicing for 3 + years doing banking/ real estate work. Don’t want to take then Texas bar unless absolutely necessary. Since I’m still working I want to be discreet about my job hunt. Any one know of any sources I can use for help?

Thanks

Anonymous User

Re: Moving to Austin- Job search help

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:14 pm

I'm a summer in Austin but if I can help get you info post here and let me know! If nothing else I have a good sense of which firms specialize in which areas.

Pneumonia

Gold

Re: Moving to Austin- Job search help

Post by Pneumonia » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:53 pm

northwood wrote:I’m seriously contemplating moving to Austin, Texas for family reasons. I’m admitted in NY and have been practicing for 3 + years doing banking/ real estate work. Don’t want to take then Texas bar unless absolutely necessary. Since I’m still working I want to be discreet about my job hunt. Any one know of any sources I can use for help?

Thanks

Feel free to PM me.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”