DOT Honors Hiring for 2019

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Re: DOT Honors Hiring for 2019

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:53 pm

veneboy wrote:I feel like this year it's going to take longer because there are only 4 positions open. I still can't believe they interview 40 candidates! Just so you know, i felt like my interview went horribly. So that should leave only 39 people still in the running. Lol. Also, doesn't make much sense to interview candidates with so many different interviewers. Not very standardized.

They were pretty clear that they would have decisions around end of November. Last year there were some issues regarding appointments higher up that they wanted to make before they made offers, and some of the later offers were because people didn't accept. They were fairly adamant that they would make decisions by end of this month.

Anonymous User

Re: DOT Honors Hiring for 2019

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:06 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
veneboy wrote:I feel like this year it's going to take longer because there are only 4 positions open. I still can't believe they interview 40 candidates! Just so you know, i felt like my interview went horribly. So that should leave only 39 people still in the running. Lol. Also, doesn't make much sense to interview candidates with so many different interviewers. Not very standardized.

They were pretty clear that they would have decisions around end of November. Last year there were some issues regarding appointments higher up that they wanted to make before they made offers, and some of the later offers were because people didn't accept. They were fairly adamant that they would make decisions by end of this month.

Thank you so much! That is really helpful. So exciting that it will all be happening so soon!

Return to “Legal Employment�