Elite lit boutiques in Boston?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Elite lit boutiques in Boston?

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:14 pm

Hi all,

I was wondering what firms Boston-based TLSers thought constituted elite boutique firms. There are many 30-50 person lit firms around, and it can be tough to distinguish them at a glance. Would help to have a list of like a handful of “elite” ones.

I’m talking firms that pay at or near market, get involved in white collar investigations, where many have federal clerkships and/or biglaw in their background, and where a usao might hire out of.

Thanks

KM2016

Bronze

Re: Elite lit boutiques in Boston?

Postby KM2016 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:30 pm

It's bigger than the 30-50 lawyer benchmark you mentioned, but Choate Hall is pretty elite in Boston in terms of lit.

New

Postby 2013 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:24 pm

Collora was a good one, but now they’re Hogan Lovells

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:03 pm

2013 wrote:Collora was a good one, but now they’re Hogan Lovells

OP here. I’m talking a former peer of collora. Todd and weld? Libby hoopes? Link kavenaugh? Demeo? Just names I’ve heard floated. Anybody know anything about them?

Return to “Legal Employment?