Kirkland Diversity Weekend

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Kirkland Diversity Weekend

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:35 pm

I'm definitely attending because 1) law school sucks and 2) I would really would like to have a shot at OCI.

Any tips for those who have attended and/or were able to talk about the diversity weekend when you're gunning for any office but their NYC one?

Anonymous User

Re: Kirkland Diversity Weekend

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:59 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I'm definitely attending because 1) law school sucks and 2) I would really would like to have a shot at OCI.

Any tips for those who have attended and/or were able to talk about the diversity weekend when you're gunning for any office but their NYC one?

+1 to learn more

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:30 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I'm definitely attending because 1) law school sucks and 2) I would really would like to have a shot at OCI.

+1 to learn more

Last year I think the recruiters from all the major offices came so you'll be able to meet them in NYC. Non-NYC office attorneys were also present. After the weekend is over, they'll email the Scholars and tell you to reach out to the recruiter of the office you're interested in when you start thinking about 2L summer. Just reply to that email sometime during 1L summer and see if they call you back pre-OCI.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:02 am

I'm also attending and super excited about it; thanks to those providing info.

Return to “Legal Employment�