NY App. Div. Court Attorneys Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
encore1101

Silver

NY App. Div. Court Attorneys

Post by encore1101 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:02 pm

Any appellate court attorneys from New York around (preferably 1st or 2nd departments, but I'll take what I can get)? If you don't mind me asking some job-related questions, pm me please.

Anonymous User

Re: NY App. Div. Court Attorneys

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:45 pm

Bump. Am also interested in this. The salary doesn't look all that great but the benefits, including the pension, look wonderful

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:17 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Bump. Am also interested in this. The salary doesn't look all that great but the benefits, including the pension, look wonderful
Bumping as well. I am also interested in how the work is, the atmosphere and culture, and the pros and cons of the job. Doesn't sound like a bad gig.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:16 pm

I assume you are talking about a career clerk position, and not a term clerk position? These are generally good jobs, good hours, and collective bargaining. The individual experience depends on which department you are in.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”