Diversity Statement for SA?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Diversity Statement for SA?

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Hi Everyone,

There are a lot of posts for diversity statements that are designed for law school applications, but I haven't seen any for Summer SA positions. Does anyone have any advice on this, or perhaps links to some examples that I've missed?

Anonymous User

Re: Diversity Statement for SA?

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:25 pm

I am interested in this also. Some of the statements for law school you re talking about are really bad, and wouldn't be useful for a firm in the first place.

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Re: Diversity Statement for SA?

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:20 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I am interested in this also. Some of the statements for law school you re talking about are really bad, and wouldn't be useful for a firm in the first place.

Of course you’re interested in this also, you’re the OP posting twice. Don’t post anon to boost your post by pretending to be someone else; doing it again will merit a ban.

Return to “Legal Employment?