Employment History Bar Exam

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
njf22

New

Employment History Bar Exam

Postby njf22 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:10 pm

Employment history for the last ten years is required for the Bar Exam I am signing up for. 10 years goes back to when I was 18 years old. I was a college athlete and coached a lot of clinics/camps here and there during the summers. I for the life of me cannot remember the exact dates of these camps (I unfortunately was not using google calendar the way I do now). Any advice here appreciated.

LaLiLuLeLo

Silver

Re: Employment History Bar Exam

Postby LaLiLuLeLo » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:15 pm

Just do your best to remember what you can and estimate if need be.

Tony48

New

Postby Tony48 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:21 pm

IIRC, you only need to provide the month and the year, not the day(s). Also, I would look at old resumes to get dates for previous jobs (if you have them saved, of course).

But yeah, a good estimate would be good, too.

njf22

New

Postby njf22 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:42 pm

OP here. The bar exam I am signing up for asks for specific dates (Colorado). The first bar I sat for was in Pennsylvania and was not as specific.

Return to “Legal Employment�