Bristow Fellowship 2018

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User
Posts: 309313
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Bristow Fellowship 2018

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:42 pm

Has anyone heard any news on the Bristow Fellows class of 2018?

Anonymous User
Posts: 309313
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Bristow Fellowship 2018

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:15 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone heard any news on the Bristow Fellows class of 2018?


Can confirm that calls went out about a month ago and two of the recipients are Adam Sorensen (UVA 2017/Wilkinson) and Megan Braun (YLS 2016/Brinkema/Katzmann).

SamuelDanforth

Bronze
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:05 pm

Re: Bristow Fellowship 2018

Postby SamuelDanforth » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:00 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone heard any news on the Bristow Fellows class of 2018?


Can confirm that calls went out about a month ago and two of the recipients are Adam Sorensen (UVA 2017/Wilkinson) and Megan Braun (YLS 2016/Brinkema/Katzmann).


Never has being a SA at S&C in Washington been more fortuitous!

User avatar
rpupkin

Platinum
Posts: 5658
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Re: Bristow Fellowship 2018

Postby rpupkin » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:09 pm

SamuelDanforth wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Has anyone heard any news on the Bristow Fellows class of 2018?


Can confirm that calls went out about a month ago and two of the recipients are Adam Sorensen (UVA 2017/Wilkinson) and Megan Braun (YLS 2016/Brinkema/Katzmann).


Never has being a SA at S&C in Washington been more fortuitous!

Would you mind rewriting that in English?



Return to “Legal Employment�

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.