Simplicity Reciprocity for NYC Law Schools

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Simplicity Reciprocity for NYC Law Schools

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:01 pm

Hello,

Would any of you have insight into when is the best time to request simplicity reciprocity for NYC law schools? I am currently a 2L, not attending school in NYC, but am looking for a 2018 summer position in NYC. When do you think is the best time of the school year--e.g. November, January, February, etc.--to ask for reciprocity?

I ask this because reciprocity usually only grants you limited access to the school's service, and that service is usually for only a month or so. I would like to know if you have had any experience with this service, and in your opinion when was the best time to request. Or if you attend a school in NYC, what time of the year have you noticed that most employer start posting for summer positions?

Thank you for time.

Return to “Legal Employment�