Student Loan Refi 1.95%-2.95%

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
PorscheFanatic

Bronze

Student Loan Refi 1.95%-2.95%

Postby PorscheFanatic » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:19 pm

I'm not sure if this is required to go in that thread above about student loans or not....but anyway I thought I'd share this in case it helps a few.

First Republic Bank is offering refinance rates from 1.95%-2.95% (based on loan term, max of 15 year term) for *highly* qualified borrowers.

The only catch is that you have to open a bank account with them, maintain their minimum balances, setup direct deposit to a checking account from your employer, and setup an auto-withdrawal to make the student loan payment from one of your accounts with them.

Unfortunately, because it is a very regional bank, they will only refinance your loans if you live in certain zip codes (mostly in CA).

SmokeytheBear

Silver

Re: Student Loan Refi 1.95%-2.95%

Postby SmokeytheBear » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:07 pm

PorscheFanatic wrote:I'm not sure if this is required to go in that thread above about student loans or not....but anyway I thought I'd share this in case it helps a few.

First Republic Bank is offering refinance rates from 1.95%-2.95% (based on loan term, max of 15 year term) for *highly* qualified borrowers.

The only catch is that you have to open a bank account with them, maintain their minimum balances, setup direct deposit to a checking account from your employer, and setup an auto-withdrawal to make the student loan payment from one of your accounts with them.

Unfortunately, because it is a very regional bank, they will only refinance your loans if you live in certain zip codes (mostly in CA).

Mega scooped amigo:

viewtopic.php?p=10193670#p10193670

Return to “Legal Employment�