Kirkland Non-Equity Partner Salary?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Kirkland Non-Equity Partner Salary?

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:17 pm

Hi, does anyone know what most non-equity partners at Kirkland are paid? I know above the law had an article, and they said average pay was around $450K. Is this true/would appreciate anyone's insight?
Thanks!

Anonymous User

Re: Kirkland Non-Equity Partner Salary?

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:07 pm

Deletr

Johann

Diamond

Re: Kirkland Non-Equity Partner Salary?

Postby Johann » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:17 pm

couple years old but i think about 350k on the low end with chance for 700k for some veteran non-equity partners that are highly regarded.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=242856&hilit=partner+tennis

comp starts to get pretty black box at that point at all firms because bonus amounts are discretionary and can range from close to nothing to a full year of salary. so i think youre all over the board. new income partners that are just being kept around because they are busy and profitable in a booming economy can probably expect towards the low end while someone who is very smart and an equity partner's go to resource and been a non-equity partner for 8+ years is probably getting twice that.

Return to “Legal Employment�