Being a Lawyer and Mainlining Heroin

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
njkga

Being a Lawyer and Mainlining Heroin

Postby njkga » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:19 am

Hello TLSers,

I am a 3L and on the verge of beginning my legal career in private practice at a law firm upon graduation. I also mainline heroin on a regular basis, but only late in the evening when I have no responsibilities to tend to. It helps me calm down and go to sleep at a reasonable hour... like, immediately, usually. Anyway, I have a silly question: how is heroin generally looked upon in the legal field/private practice? It is my understanding that there is a real problem with weed abuse in the legal field, but I have yet to hear of lawyers who mainline heroin. I am probably a little paranoid, I know, but I am just curious to hear about the personal experiences of others.

User outed for anon abuse.

Nebby
amateur huffpo

Re: Being a Lawyer and Mainlining Heroin

Postby Nebby » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:30 am

1/10

A. Nony Mouse

Re: Being a Lawyer and Mainlining Heroin

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:49 am

Nah. If you want to make fun of the big law and ganja thread post there under your actual username.

Return to “Legal Employment”