Quinn Clerkship Bonus

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
FascinatedWanderer

Bronze

Quinn Clerkship Bonus

Postby FascinatedWanderer » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:20 pm

I know they pay $75k for one, but what do they pay for both DCt. and CoA? Anyone know? Is there an official policy? If it's a flat $75 then it seems like it's not at all a better than average bonus.

Anonymous User

Re: Quinn Clerkship Bonus

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:42 pm

$75k

lolwat

Silver

Postby lolwat » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:43 pm

FascinatedWanderer wrote:I know they pay $75k for one, but what do they pay for both DCt. and CoA? Anyone know? Is there an official policy? If it's a flat $75 then it seems like it's not at all a better than average bonus.

Well, yeah, it's not better than the average bonus for people who do 2 clerkships, but it is for those who only do one. :)

FascinatedWanderer

Bronze

Postby FascinatedWanderer » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:24 pm

Kind of odd to flatten the comp structure that way. Especially since the firms they like to think of as their competition pay more.

lolwat

Silver

Postby lolwat » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Yeah. Quinn seems to enjoy trying things out and doing things his own way rather than, basically, watching what Cravath or other biglaw firms do and following in their footsteps. I'm sure not everything works out as intended, but some might work out better, too.

Return to “Legal Employment�