(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.
Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 308126
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am
Hi everyone, I received an email at the end of last week from a firm I'd interviewed with a bit less than 2 weeks prior to that thanking me for being patient and asking if I had any upcoming deadlines (which I assumed meant I was on the firm's waitlist). After reaffirming my interest in the firm (which I am very interested in) and letting them know I didn't have any immediate deadlines, they let me know that the firm would be in touch this week. I've yet to hear from them, so if I don't hear from the firm today, would there be benefit in following up early next week and again affirming interest, or given the way their waitlist probably works would it be better to let things take their natural course here? Appreciate any advice.
Who is online
The online users are hidden on this forum.