talk with recruiter Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

talk with recruiter

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:39 pm

i spoke with a recruiter at a firm and he said he received my application (an associate relayed my resume). He said it was a good resume, but when he received it, the firm was doing interviews. they are making offers right now. he said he notified the associate who relayed my resume that he wanted to see how oci turns out. i asked the recruiter if the summer class is full and he said no, no, it's not full. what does all this mean? i guess they mainly want to hire from oci and if they don't have enough people, they will turn to me? the firm does not come to my school.

EDM

New

Re: talk with recruiter

Post by EDM » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:42 am

Anonymous User wrote:i guess they mainly want to hire from oci and if they don't have enough people, they will turn to me?
That's what it sounds like to me.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”