Most firms concluded their SA hiring?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Most firms concluded their SA hiring?

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:41 am

I have mass mailed 300 or something since I struck out from OCI. Several of the firms I MMed told me they had already concluded summer hiring. I guess it's more or less the same for other firms as well. A few other firms I MMed dinged me.

Now is it too late to MM? Is it possible some firms have NOT concluded hiring? I heard some folks were turning down offers so I was hoping there would be one or two empty spots, but now it doesn't seem to be the case.

PS. my background is slightly below median (~0.1) at a T-13. Target NYC firms. No ties outside of major markets. I'm also networking, but the people I meet with always start their conversation with "what offers have you got so far?" :"(

Anonymous User

Re: Most firms concluded their SA hiring?

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:43 am

Sure it's possible. If you have struck out, what's the other alternative?

The worst they can say is no. Keep mass mailing.

Return to “Legal Employment�