Hueston Hennigan - CB next week. Help?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Hueston Hennigan - CB next week. Help?

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:21 pm

Hi world,

I have a CB next week with HH and I was wondering if any of you beautiful people can provide me with insight into the LA office? I know HH is extremely picky, so it would be helpful to know any inside scoop on what exactly are they looking for in an incoming associate?

Boutique_Associate

New

Re: Hueston Hennigan - CB next week. Help?

Postby Boutique_Associate » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:04 pm

I work there. You can PM if you want. They are looking for (1) grades/school; (2) good writing; (3) serious and heartfelt interest in litigation; and (4) good personality.

lolwat

Silver

Postby lolwat » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:07 pm

No idea, but HH sponsors Kitten Rescue and would be awesome for that alone. Mew!

jacketyellow

Bronze

Postby jacketyellow » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:03 pm

Boutique_Associate wrote:I work there. You can PM if you want. They are looking for (1) grades/school; (2) good writing; (3) serious and heartfelt interest in litigation; and (4) good personality.

No offense, but I hate when people write like that. It reminds me of the bar exam over and over. :(

Return to “Legal Employment�