CB week of the 21st

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

CB week of the 21st

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:13 pm

The earliest I could schedule my callback was for the 22-23 of August. NYC firm, worried it will be too late. Thoughts?

UVA2B

Gold

Re: CB week of the 21st

Postby UVA2B » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:20 pm

Anonymous User wrote:The earliest I could schedule my callback was for the 22-23 of August. NYC firm, worried it will be too late. Thoughts?

Depending on the size of the firm a little bit, but that isn't too late. callback schedules fill up quickly, and if you're interviewing in August, you're not too late if you're a competitive candidate.

Try not to stress too much about this process. There are only so many morning/afternoon schedules available, so while you might be a little bit later, you are being brought in to impress them. It's unlikely they've definitively filled their class that early, even if they've done a bunch of CB interviews.

Return to “Legal Employment�