District Attorney's Offices 2018

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
staythirsty30

New

Re: District Attorney's Offices 2018

Postby staythirsty30 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:55 pm

Anyone hear from Cook County?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:07 pm

Please for the love of god do not come to BXDA. If you have accepted an offer, keep your other options open and pursue those.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:18 am

Anonymous User wrote:Please for the love of god do not come to BXDA. If you have accepted an offer, keep your other options open and pursue those.

Could you perhaps elaborate? I mean there are hundreds of people employed there and you're posting anonymously, I'm sure you can share some details.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:40 am

Anonymous User wrote:Please for the love of god do not come to BXDA. If you have accepted an offer, keep your other options open and pursue those.

Please explain.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:15 pm

Anonymous User wrote:

Could you perhaps elaborate? I mean there are hundreds of people employed there and you're posting anonymously, I'm sure you can share some details.

Speaking of BXDA, has there been any movement since offers were made? Wanted to gauge when the HR process would begin and make sure I’m not the only one who hasn’t received paperwork yet. :oops:

Also, please do elaborate. Saying “do not come” without any further info is not very helpful.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:34 pm

Why not BXDA?

ZipsFan23

New

Postby ZipsFan23 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:26 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:

Speaking of BXDA, has there been any movement since offers were made? Wanted to gauge when the HR process would begin and make sure I’m not the only one who hasn’t received paperwork yet. :oops:

Also, please do elaborate. Saying “do not come” without any further info is not very helpful.

I called few weeks back and HR said things would get sent out etc. may/June. Not extremely helpful, but it’s something.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:15 am

Anyone hear about 3rd rounds from Suffolk, MA?

Return to “Legal Employment?