(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

Postby akjim101 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:13 am

As of now, my first plan is to pursue a career with JAG, but if that doesn't work out, I would be interested in returning home to Alaska after law school. I have done research, looked at NALP, and am unable to find much information. It appears that there's only 6 "real firms" in Alaska? Further, from these 6 firms, it appears that only Stoel has SAs in their Anchorage office.

Does anyone with knowledge of the Alaska market know where else I should be looking for 2L summer positions in Alaska? I have already "mass mailed" the firms on NALP (I use quotes, because it is really mass mailing if there's only 6?). Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

*I have applied through OCI to other markets and started mass mailing firms in other markets, I'm not putting all my eggs in this one basket.*

Return to “Legal Employment”