Ohio firms

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
sifn32

New

Ohio firms

Postby sifn32 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:51 pm

Hi all, I would appreciate any suggestions or general comments about interviewing with medium and large-sized firms in Ohio (particularly Columbus and Cleveland). I'm currently ranked in the top 25% at OSU/Case, and have a secondary journal lined up in my area of interest. I've reached out to a few practicing attorneys but I don't really have that many contacts who have gone through OCI at a law school in Ohio.

I'm particularly interested in hearing about the following firms: Porter Wright, Benesch, Ice Miller, Dickinson Wright, Bricker & Eckler, Krugliak, and Thompson Hine. I don't think I have the grades for Jones Day, Baker Hosteler, or Squire Sanders, so I am focusing on slightly smaller firms.

Thanks in advance for your help–Anxious Rising 2l

EDIT: Also, if I posted in the wrong forum (or sub-forum) please let me know and I'll delete my post.

Return to “Legal Employment?