Is bidding rolling?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Is bidding rolling?

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:42 am

When I submit bids for firms during OCI bidding season - is this process rolling? Like, will firms see and interview first those who submit first? My damn career counselor uploaded the wrong document online and now I might not even hear back until after the July 4th weekend.

BulletTooth

Bronze

Re: Is bidding rolling?

Postby BulletTooth » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:53 am

Anonymous User wrote:When I submit bids for firms during OCI bidding season - is this process rolling? Like, will firms see and interview first those who submit first? My damn career counselor uploaded the wrong document online and now I might not even hear back until after the July 4th weekend.

I think it depends on how your career services office set up the bidding process.

cron1834

Gold

Postby cron1834 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:36 pm

Anonymous User wrote:When I submit bids for firms during OCI bidding season - is this process rolling? Like, will firms see and interview first those who submit first? My damn career counselor uploaded the wrong document online and now I might not even hear back until after the July 4th weekend.

This is obviously school-specific dude, come on.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:57 pm

oh. sorry my bad.

cron1834

Gold

Postby cron1834 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:29 pm

If you tell us your school, and put it in the title of the thread, someone who also attends that school might have some insight.

Return to “Legal Employment�