What is it like working for CFPB?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

What is it like working for CFPB?

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:37 am

I have an opportunity to work at the CFPB. I am aware of concerns regarding the agency's longevity, and the current state of government. Don't need to hear your thoughts on that.

Mostly just curious about what it is like working there, from anyone who has previously or currently works there. Type of day to day work, hours you keep, level of interesting work, type of experience you receive, work environment, etc. I've previously worked at the SEC, and have some familiarity with regulatory enforcement. I'm curious if working at CFPB would be very similar, or in what ways it differs?

Also, any other insight on how you like/d working there, from insiders, would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous User

Re: What is it like working for CFPB?

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:08 pm

Wish I knew... they wouldn't even interview me.

Return to “Legal Employment�