PWC Legal Overseas - (Silver Circle) Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

PWC Legal Overseas - (Silver Circle)

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:08 am

Does anyone have any experience with PWC legal? I know it is fairly new, but how is its reputation?

If I work for PWC Legal in a major city such as Hong Kong or London, would that hurt my chances of coming back to the US (I have a few years of regional biglaw training)? I don't believe accounting firms in the US can practice law.

Anonymous User

Re: PWC Legal Overseas - (Silver Circle)

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:18 pm

I'm a US cap mkt/levfin associate in London. I've worked with PwC Legal on a deal, and I know a partner there. My impression is that they are really focusing on small-to-mid market, and reputation-wise I would put them around, e.g., DLA Piper.

Anonymous User

Re: PWC Legal Overseas - (Silver Circle)

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:25 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I'm a US cap mkt/levfin associate in London. I've worked with PwC Legal on a deal, and I know a partner there. My impression is that they are really focusing on small-to-mid market, and reputation-wise I would put them around, e.g., DLA Piper.
I'm not sure if due to the lack of presence in the US (legal market), as a hindrance if I want to come back to the US either inhouse or at another law firm.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”