Proskauer NY culture/work environment

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
TobyFlenderson

Proskauer NY culture/work environment

Postby TobyFlenderson » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:19 pm

Can anyone elaborate on the culture/work environment at Proskauer NY? Has good Vault rankings in categories like satisfaction and hours but I'm skeptical of those. Just a general inquiry, no need to get too in-depth here.

Anonymous User

Re: Proskauer NY culture/work environment

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:53 pm

I worked there and did not like it, others seem to enjoy it.

As for hours, think it varies by group. Mine put in fairly long hours (pulled a few all nighters).

Cafeteria and coffee bar were nice to have inside, although with the Port Authority / Time Square location it would have been awful without them.

TobyFlenderson

Postby TobyFlenderson » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:21 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I worked there and did not like it, others seem to enjoy it.

As for hours, think it varies by group. Mine put in fairly long hours (pulled a few all nighters).

Cafeteria and coffee bar were nice to have inside, although with the Port Authority / Time Square location it would have been awful without them.

Were you corp/lit/l&e?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:53 pm

TobyFlenderson wrote:Were you corp/lit/l&e?

Corp.

deepseapartners

Postby deepseapartners » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:18 am

Anonymous User wrote:I worked there and did not like it, others seem to enjoy it.

Was there a cultural fit issue that explains why others liked the office and you disliked it?

Return to “Legal Employment”