Summer Internship with New York County DA's Office

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Summer Internship with New York County DA's Office

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:23 pm

Can anyone speak of their experience interning with the New York County DA's Office during the summer. They do hire some 1Ls, in addition to mostly 2Ls.

Also, has anyone accepted offers to intern their this summer? I appreciate the responses.

Thanks all!

Anonymous User

Re: Summer Internship with New York County DA's Office

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:26 pm

I would also like to know if anyone can explain their experience there and has received an offer for summer 2017?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:20 am

OP Here:

In regards to the individual who made the second post on March 9th, did you receive an offer?; Or applied and are currently waiting for an offer to be extended?

Thanks.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:18 pm

I just received and accepted an offer today for the summer internship program! Very excited for the experience!

Good luck to you! If you have not heard from them yet just hold on, they may be getting around to them now!

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:55 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I just received and accepted an offer today for the summer internship program! Very excited for the experience!

Good luck to you! If you have not heard from them yet just hold on, they may be getting around to them now!

Congrats! Which bureau did you end up choosing?

Return to “Legal Employment”