"Lifestyle" V100 Firms in NYC

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

"Lifestyle" V100 Firms in NYC

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:58 pm

Obviously NYC hours are what they are. That said, I'd love it if anybody has information on which NYC BigLaw firms have relatively more manageable expectations w/r/t billable hours.

Preemptively, the fact I posted this is sensitive for purposes of my employment prospects, so appropriate use of anonymous.

lawlorbust

Bronze

Re: "Lifestyle" V100 Firms in NYC

Postby lawlorbust » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:26 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Obviously NYC hours are what they are. That said, I'd love it if anybody has information on which NYC BigLaw firms have relatively more manageable expectations w/r/t billable hours.

Preemptively, the fact I posted this is sensitive for purposes of my employment prospects, so appropriate use of anonymous.

They gonna hunt you down

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:47 pm

Gottem.

Pokemon

Gold

Postby Pokemon » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:50 pm

This question is so sensitive and can potentially out you so am not sure I would ask it even as anon. You should beg mods to delete it asap.

Return to “Legal Employment�