Phoenix area litigation firms and salaries

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Phoenix area litigation firms and salaries

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:50 pm

Looking to get some info on what the current salaries are for the Phoenix area. I know a few firms have this info on NALP, but others (DLA, Squire) do not.

I am considering trying to make my way into this market from a clerkship. Any insight into the firm salaries, and how the litigation practices there are, would be most appreciated.

MrT

Bronze

Re: Phoenix area litigation firms and salaries

Postby MrT » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:05 pm

I posted this yesterday, but Vault has some pretty reliable info on salaries. DLA is $160,000 in PHX according to Vault.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:38 pm

MrT wrote:I posted this yesterday, but Vault has some pretty reliable info on salaries. DLA is $160,000 in PHX according to Vault.

Much appreciated. Vault doesn't have any info on Squire though.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:43 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
MrT wrote:I posted this yesterday, but Vault has some pretty reliable info on salaries. DLA is $160,000 in PHX according to Vault.

Much appreciated. Vault doesn't have any info on Squire though.

I interviewed with the Phoenix offices of both DLA and SPB recently. SPB was making a bump in salary Jan 1, but I don't know the exact number. My guess is its around 150.

Regional biglaw pays between 110-130 with the national firms paying between 130-160, based on my interviews/research.

Return to “Legal Employment�