WSGR Palo Alto Summer Question

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

WSGR Palo Alto Summer Question

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:09 pm

Hey guys,

I am going to summer in WSGR Palo Alto. I heard you can split your summer there between two practice groups. Is this true? How is this normally arranged?

Thanks

Anonymous User

Re: WSGR Palo Alto Summer Question

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:51 pm

Congrats. I was there this past summer. As I recall, the recruiting team will reach out in the spring, asking you to rank your practice group preferences. I think you can rank #1-3, so I would just clearly indicate that you want to try more than one group. FYI, the recruiting team handles the day-to-day of the summer program, and they're great people to know. This past summer we did have a few people split between practice groups (TTG/Corp, Lit/Corp, etc.), so it wouldn't be unusual at all. Enjoy the summer!

ArtistOfManliness

Silver

Re: WSGR Palo Alto Summer Question

Postby ArtistOfManliness » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:45 pm

Didn't you hear, they fired an associate for failing the bay the first time?? Find a new firm!

Return to “Legal Employment�