National L&E firm salaries

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

National L&E firm salaries

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:29 am

I've searched through a number of topics on this issue, but none really address salary information for national L&E firms. I'm particularly looking for someone to shed light on the salary information for the following firms:

Littler
Jackson Lewis
Ogletree Deakins
Fisher Phillips
Ford Harrison

Particularly interested in salaries for southeast markets, as this is where I'm looking to focus my lateral applications. If anyone has billable hour requirements at these firms, that would also be great. Thanks!

tyroneslothrop1

Bronze

Re: National L&E firm salaries

Postby tyroneslothrop1 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:25 pm

Also interested.

Lacepiece23

Silver

Postby Lacepiece23 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:15 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I've searched through a number of topics on this issue, but none really address salary information for national L&E firms. I'm particularly looking for someone to shed light on the salary information for the following firms:

Littler
Jackson Lewis
Ogletree Deakins
Fisher Phillips
Ford Harrison

Particularly interested in salaries for southeast markets, as this is where I'm looking to focus my lateral applications. If anyone has billable hour requirements at these firms, that would also be great. Thanks!

May or may not be helpful but I know that Jackson Lewis is like 115k in Pittsburgh with no billable requirement.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:32 pm

Lacepiece23 wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I've searched through a number of topics on this issue, but none really address salary information for national L&E firms. I'm particularly looking for someone to shed light on the salary information for the following firms:

Littler
Jackson Lewis
Ogletree Deakins
Fisher Phillips
Ford Harrison

May or may not be helpful but I know that Jackson Lewis is like 115k in Pittsburgh with no billable requirement.

I have heard that Ogletree is 115k in the major markets, billable requirement is 1850.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:36 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Lacepiece23 wrote:

Littler
Jackson Lewis
Ogletree Deakins
Fisher Phillips
Ford Harrison

I have heard that Ogletree is 115k in the major markets, billable requirement is 1850.

Current Ogletree associate here. The billable requirement is 1900 and the salary varies by market (90k-160k). Last I checked, Atlanta was 125k, Miami was 115k, and then most other offices in the Southeast are lower.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:04 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Lacepiece23 wrote:

Littler
Jackson Lewis
Ogletree Deakins
Fisher Phillips
Ford Harrison

Current Ogletree associate here. The billable requirement is 1900 and the salary varies by market (90k-160k). Last I checked, Atlanta was 125k, Miami was 115k, and then most other offices in the Southeast are lower.

Is that first year in Miami for $115k? What sort of raises do you get each year?

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:42 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Lacepiece23 wrote:

Littler
Jackson Lewis
Ogletree Deakins
Fisher Phillips
Ford Harrison

Is that first year in Miami for $115k? What sort of raises do you get each year?

Yes, 115k for first years in Miami. Miami raises are 5k/year and then 10k/year starting your fifth year. Other (lower-paid) offices are 5k and then 7.5k starting your fifth year.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:42 pm

Any info on the other firm salaries?

Also, do SA's get the same pay?

Return to “Legal Employment�