DOJ SLIP

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

DOJ SLIP

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:13 am

Does anyone know what it means if you are selected for further consideration but there are no components listed on the online status? Is the further consideration email a mistake?

Anonymous User

Re: DOJ SLIP

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:05 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Does anyone know what it means if you are selected for further consideration but there are no components listed on the online status? Is the further consideration email a mistake?

+1

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:44 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Does anyone know what it means if you are selected for further consideration but there are no components listed on the online status? Is the further consideration email a mistake?

+1

From the Avue website:

If the status says "Selected for Consideration for Employment" then the information about which component(s) selected you is on the way. I sent email this morning. Avue is working on correcting the glitch so that component names will display. I really wish I could answer each individual email inquiry I am getting but I simply cannot. Thank you all for your patience.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:09 pm

Thank you!

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:17 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:

+1

From the Avue website:

If the status says "Selected for Consideration for Employment" then the information about which component(s) selected you is on the way. I sent email this morning. Avue is working on correcting the glitch so that component names will display. I really wish I could answer each individual email inquiry I am getting but I simply cannot. Thank you all for your patience.

Does this mean that if we did not receive the updated status, we were not selected? I'm still on Application Received.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:14 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:

+1

From the Avue website:

Does this mean that if we did not receive the updated status, we were not selected? I'm still on Application Received.

Unfortunately, I think it does mean this. For anyone who was selected for BOP or Civ, after you sent in the additional materials (writing sample, etc.) did you get any response indicating they had been received? I sent mine last week and it's been radio silence, which is a bit unnerving,

Return to “Legal Employment�