Curtis Mallet?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

Curtis Mallet?

Postby cleanslate6 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Anyone have an offer from their NY office? They posted a resume collect ad on GW's website last week. Tips from those who have offers?

Anonymous User

Re: Curtis Mallet?

Postby Anonymous User » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:03 am

I summered there a while back (now with another firm). They have a top notch international arbitration practice, and their bankruptcy practice is also very, very good (mostly driven by one rainmaker who is the nicest guy in the world when he wants something from you, and otherwise known as the fucking devil incarnate). If you want to work there, I would stress that you're into the 'small firm with a big practice' elements of the firm. If you want to do work which pulls from bankruptcy (e.g. lending work, which gets work from bankruptcy guys, and litigation, which gets bankruptcy lit work), I'd mention that you're looking for a firm that has a strong bk team so that your lending/lit work is more recession proof.

Re: Curtis Mallet?

Postby transfertoT1 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:39 pm

Have you gotten an interview? They did the resume collection at my school as well but no interview

Return to “Legal Employment”