Which firms have the nicest offices?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
dixiecupdrinking

Gold

Re: Which firms have the nicest offices?

Postby dixiecupdrinking » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:52 pm

1styearlateral wrote:
misterjames wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Boies Schiller NY has a terrible office. Shabby and no view.

they are moving to hudson yards though, along with skadden and milbank. thats gonna be an awesome office.

damn is everyone moving over there? the offices will be amazing but access to that area is pretty limited, it's basically just the 7 train.

Yeah it's pretty isolated. But there's a reason why they're calling it a city within a city. I suspect that in time there will be better access. If you live in LIC you're pretty much golden though.

It's not terrible for people commuting from NJ, probably a ten minute walk from Penn and PABT. But man I wouldn't want to work over there.

misterjames

Bronze

Postby misterjames » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:49 pm

dixiecupdrinking wrote:
1styearlateral wrote:
misterjames wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Boies Schiller NY has a terrible office. Shabby and no view.

they are moving to hudson yards though, along with skadden and milbank. thats gonna be an awesome office.

damn is everyone moving over there? the offices will be amazing but access to that area is pretty limited, it's basically just the 7 train.

Yeah it's pretty isolated. But there's a reason why they're calling it a city within a city. I suspect that in time there will be better access. If you live in LIC you're pretty much golden though.

It's not terrible for people commuting from NJ, probably a ten minute walk from Penn and PABT. But man I wouldn't want to work over there.

I come in from NJ and it's not really a short walk from either of those places, about 15-20 minutes form either. on a nice day that's fine but if it's raining, snowing, or hot as balls then that walk could be brutal

markham1321

New

Postby markham1321 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:20 pm

Alston & Bird Atlanta, hands down

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:05 pm

Fried Frank's offices are kind of dull.

bwh8813

Bronze

Postby bwh8813 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:48 pm

1styearlateral wrote:
misterjames wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:

It's also an easy connection from the 1/2/3 at Times Sq and 4/5/6 at Grand Central.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:58 pm

Schulte's new offices.

WhiskeyAndCupcakes

Silver

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:48 am

Return to “Legal Employment�