White & Case DC

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

White & Case DC

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:09 pm

Regarding White & Case DC, most info in these threads seems to relate to the NY office, which I get given the difference in office size. Does anyone have some insight into culture, firm health, and practice area prominence in the DC office? Particularly government investigations and international arbitration. It's hard to get a handle on what those in the know think of W&C in DC. Thanks all.

*Minor wording edits.

Anonymous User

Re: White & Case DC

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:23 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Regarding White & Case DC, most info in these threads seems to relate to the NY office, which I get given the difference in office size. Does anyone have some insight into culture, firm health, and practice area prominence in the DC office? Particularly government investigations and international arbitration. It's hard to get a handle on what those in the know think of W&C in DC. Thanks all.

*Minor wording edits.

I've heard nothing but incredibly positive things about their international arbitration program, however, they are struggling with govt investigations.

Return to “Legal Employment�