How do you find a good C&F lawyer?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

How do you find a good C&F lawyer?

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:58 pm

2L here. I anticipate some problems on the C&F portion of bar certification. There shouldn't be anything that disqualifies me (thankfully looked into this before deciding to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars), but that being said I want to go into the process as carefully and intelligently as possible. Having trouble figuring out what to search for to find such a lawyer though. Anyone who's done the same care to share how their found their representation? Thanks.

Also apologies for not posting in the most relevant forum, but, ya know, anon for obvious reasons.

Anonymous User

Re: How do you find a good C&F lawyer?

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:44 pm

Anonymous User wrote:2L here. I anticipate some problems on the C&F portion of bar certification. There shouldn't be anything that disqualifies me (thankfully looked into this before deciding to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars), but that being said I want to go into the process as carefully and intelligently as possible. Having trouble figuring out what to search for to find such a lawyer though. Anyone who's done the same care to share how their found their representation? Thanks.

Also apologies for not posting in the most relevant forum, but, ya know, anon for obvious reasons.

What state?

NotMyRealName09

Silver

Re: How do you find a good C&F lawyer?

Postby NotMyRealName09 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:45 pm

Ask your school's PR professor for a referral. Seriously, they'll know who is good and local.

Return to “Legal Employment�