Fried Frank (DC) Tips

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Fried Frank (DC) Tips

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:35 am

Hello,

Any tips for a callback with Fried Frank DC? Any specific things I should know or be aware of before the callback?
Also, does anyone have an idea of what their time-frame for getting back to you post-callback is typically like?

Anonymous User

Re: Fried Frank (DC) Tips

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:45 am

I got more behavioral questions than I did elsewhere (tell me a question you would ask if you were me interviewing you... okay, now answer that question; that kind of stuff). They told me their timeline is around a week.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:01 pm

They're really lovely, engaging people. I did get more behavioral questions and less chit-chat compared to other callbacks. It might take longer to hear back too. Other firms told me within a day or two, but it took me more than a week to hear back from them.

lawstudentlady

New

Postby lawstudentlady » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:56 pm

I received my offer at Fried Frank DC the day after my CB. I got some behavioral questions, e.g. tell us about a time when you had to overcome a challenge in a workplace

Return to “Legal Employment�