Weil v. Latham(NY) v. Kirkland(NY) for Corporate

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

Weil v. Latham(NY) v. Kirkland(NY)

Poll ended at Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:48 pm

Weil
32%
Latham - NY
52%
Kirkland - NY
16%

Total votes: 31

Anonymous User

Weil v. Latham(NY) v. Kirkland(NY) for Corporate

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:48 pm

I was lucky enough to receive offers from these three firms. I desperately need help with deciding among Weil, Latham, and Kirkland all in NY in terms of quality of work/training, prestige, and culture. Interested in corporate. Any follow-up input or comments would be much appreciated.

Anonymous User

Re: Weil v. Latham(NY) v. Kirkland(NY) for Corporate

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I was lucky enough to receive offers from these three firms. I desperately need help with deciding among Weil, Latham, and Kirkland all in NY in terms of quality of work/training, prestige, and culture. Interested in corporate. Any follow-up input or comments would be much appreciated.

Your poll so far is supporting my theory that in picking between Weil and Latham, I should probably flip a coin...

Return to “Legal Employment�