How to reiterate interest through MM? (3L)

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

How to reiterate interest through MM? (3L)

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:51 pm

I've sent out quite a few MM to the nalp contacts about a month ago. I was wondering the best way to reiterate my interest in the firms who have not gotten back to me yet?

I tried to look search this question online, but have gotten varied answers from multiple topics. Some say to simply reply to the email I sent while others said to send an entirely new email. I'd appreciate any thoughts on this. Bonus points if you can help me figure out a way to reiterate interest when applying through the firm's website/Symplicity.

Thanks!

Sideshow Raheem

New

Re: How to reiterate interest through MM? (3L)

Postby Sideshow Raheem » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:01 pm

Reply to the same email. If there's any new information regarding your application since that email, you should include it.

As for jobs you've applied for through an online portal/Symplicity, just email the firm's recruiting manager and mention briefly in the email how you applied (but attach all your application materials to the email anyway).

Return to “Legal Employment�