(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
worried0L

Bronze

Postby worried0L » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:40 am

Last edited by worried0L on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cjw564

New

Re: NYC: Weil v. Latham v. STB v. PW for Corporate

Postby cjw564 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:25 am

STB is a league above the others.

Anonymous User

Re: NYC: Weil v. Latham v. STB v. PW for Corporate

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:58 am

worried0L wrote:Happy to be choosing between these firms. Looking to do Corporate and hope for any insights at all. Seems as though Weil is downsizing instead of expanding from the impression I got when I visited. Also concerned PW's Corporate will pigeonhole me in 1 type of work. Feel free to PM!

I think the difference is marginal but, having worked across from all of these firms (NY M&A), I was most impressed by STB. Possible I just ran into a good deal team. There is no one right objective criteria for evaluating your question. Firms are so big and experiences are so varied that you're really rolling dice wherever you go. Meet as many people as possible and pick the people you like best, with the understanding that many of them will be gone when you start day 1.

Return to “Legal Employment�